- Debtor and Creditor Litigation
- Corporate Restructuring
- Real Estate
- Debt Settlement
- Credit Repair
- Debt Collections
- Landlord or Tenant
Michael Weishaar focuses on Bankruptcy and Debtor Creditor matters. His practice also includes debt settlement, litigating evictions, business disputes, and foreclosures. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Weishaar has experience with real estate transactions, tax collection and assessment, fair debt collection, and fair credit reporting.
As a native of Rochester, New York Mr. Weishaar is committed to Upstate, New York. As a father and an attorney, Mr. Weishaar has a healthy appreciation for the uncertainties that cause his financially distressed clients anxiety.
Mr. Weishaar's educational achievement in gaining both law (J.D.) and business master's (MBA) degrees, lends itself well to his chosen focus, Bankruptcy and Debtor-Creditor Law. He is especially recognized for his excellence in producing creative, aggressive solutions to the wide array of financial problems that his clients bring before him. He is equally recognized for his strong performance in the Courtroom, where his solutions are put into action.
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Management
- Honors: cum laude
- New York, 2005
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 2005
- U.S. District Court, 2005
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association Erie County
- Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Committee